15 Year Old Wants Nose Piercing
15 Year Old Wants Nose Piercing. My 15 year old daughter got her belly button pierced without my consent. It's not irreversible and not a big deal to me.

Think i would try and persuade her to wait if i were you. As long as the piercing is a small stud, school is fine with it. This means that a parent must be present and must bring a copy of the minor’s birth certificate and photo id for both themselves and the minor.
My 15 Year Old Daughter Got Her Belly Button Pierced Without My Consent.
As your oh has said no, then if i were you i would support his decision. Before getting a body piercing, make sure you have had all your immunizations (especially hepatitis b and tetanus shots). This means that a parent must be present and must bring a copy of the minor’s birth certificate and photo id for both themselves and the minor.
It's Not Irreversible And Not A Big Deal To Me.
I would say that 13 is far too young. Think i would try and persuade her to wait if i were you. So while ear piercing may be legal for a minor, a tongue piercing may require parental consent.
My Nose Piercing Appeared To Heal Much Quicker Than My Earrings, However, I Had It Done 10 Years Ago And Even Now If I Go For A Long Period Of Time Without It, I Have To Sort Of Repierce It Myself.
Some states have specific rules about types of piercings. I don't think a total ban on it is the answer, because if not now, eventually she'll get it done if she wants to badly enough, whether you like it or not. They will also have to fill out and sign paperwork in the shop.
His Ears, His Nose, And An Industrial (A Piercing That Sits Through Two Holes Across.
Putting decorative rings through the nose, navel. It would be great if you could allow your daughter room to feel good in her skin wearing what feels most comfortable to her. I've got mine done, and a tattoo, 3 holes in one ear, and my nose pierced as well, but i'm a grown up.
I Have Said As Far As I'm Concerned It's Ok With Me.
Pick a time to talk you can help the conversation go well by choosing a time when you can both think and talk calmly without being interrupted. Interestingly, emotional development does not parallel physical development, says dr. Your dd can wait until she is 16 to get her piercing.
Post a Comment for "15 Year Old Wants Nose Piercing"