What Age Should I Get My Daughter's Ears Pierced
What Age Should I Get My Daughter's Ears Pierced. I had my daughter's ears pierced (by her dr., not in a store) when she was about 6 months old. The american academy of pediatrics agrees there's no risk in doing it as a newborn, although it recommends holding off.

Piercings are permanent, and should be a choice for the child. I know culturally some people do it on babies, but personally i think its wrong. It can be a good idea to wait until your baby receives their tetanus vaccine to get their ears pierced.
Age 2 Months Is Arguably An Ideal Time To Get Your Baby’s Ears Pierced Because It Coincides With The First Round Of Vaccinations.
New york mom amanda drago got both her kids ears pierced when they were two years old. And, like you i had 3 brothers and i was the only girl! Some moms prefer to get their child’s ears pierced when they are very young.
When Should I Get My Daughter's Ears Pierced?Medically Speaking, There's No Ideal Age To Pierce A Child's Ears.
My daughter had hers done at 4. She begged me for a long time to get it done, so we did it for her birthday. In terms of the law, there is no age restriction.
The Case For Ear Piercing At A Younger Age.
Where should i get my baby’s ear pierced? By the way, i wasn't allowed to get my ears pierced until i was a teen, just as you. Should i give my baby tylenol before ear piercing?
We Went Over Care And Cleaning, How It Would Feel To Get It Pierced, Etc.
In some cultures, parents have their baby's ears pierced hours or days after birth. It can be a good idea to wait until your baby receives their tetanus vaccine to get their ears pierced. Instead i get to help my daughter pick out earrings!
On The Flip Side, If You Want Your Child To Make Her Own Decision About Ear Piercing, It's Best To Wait Until She's Around 10 Or So To Have That.
I know culturally some people do it on babies, but personally i think its wrong. Many families have the tradition of waiting until age 10 or 13 to have ears pierced. My exp is against her having them and i’m fine with that.
Post a Comment for "What Age Should I Get My Daughter's Ears Pierced"